There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

A Perfect End to a Perfect Series

Me and the girl I love are in much the same situation, so this really hit me hard. I wanted to thank you for making this and instilling hope for our future. The series was beautiful, amazingly executed, and you deserve everything you want for this. Thank you.

garfrield da cat garfrield da cat

this was really bad.

next time you should try making a legit storyline or something. i dont even care that its horribly animated, but it wasnt even funny. try to think of more material as well

garfrield-da-cat responds:

fuk u

Kirby's Magic Trick Kirby's Magic Trick

Try putting your comment at the top

This was the most worthless piece of crap i've ever seen, in fact this is worse than Jersey Shore for christ sake. Go get some form of something and when you have it, go poop on a landmine. Have a burritoful day.

Goosplosion Goosplosion

YAY!

Loved the game, but the levels were too easy. Yeah, there were some that were pretty much unbeatable, but I didn't care about them. Other than that, the A+ skin doesn't exist and all, and then the cash is too easy to get. But overall, fantastic game!

The Outsider The Outsider

Fantastic!

However, too easy and I think should have been longer. I've never read the book though so maybe I can't criticize

bcdefg123 responds:

It's a four page short story. Plus we did this in three days. When you take those two facts together, we really couldn't have made it any longer. - Brian

The Dreamerz The Dreamerz

um...

my game glitched. great game but my plant wouldnt open and i had an orb left over by the end, with no pads to use it on

Burnt Hair and Pickles Burnt Hair and Pickles

Snake? SNAKE! SNAAAAKE!

Sounded like Snake. Nice VA, I like the slightly changed dialect, and you have a great voice for a VA

SirKillington responds:

Hey, thank you very much!

Fruitapella (NAC) Fruitapella (NAC)

Great idea!

This is really innovative, you're a genius!

F-Meister responds:

Dubstep 1st try Dubstep 1st try

Repetetive and too...simple

Hey just lettin ya know that dubstep is generally more out there, with odd drumbeats, complicated riffs, and more. I did enjoy this as maybe a sort of ambient loop, but I'll PM you a great dubstep remix so you can hear exactly how it should be. But kudos for trying!

WTFcartoons responds:

Hey thanks Ill take a look, always looking to get better : )