Burnt Hair and Pickles Burnt Hair and Pickles

Snake? SNAKE! SNAAAAKE!

Sounded like Snake. Nice VA, I like the slightly changed dialect, and you have a great voice for a VA

SirKillington responds:

Hey, thank you very much!

Fruitapella (NAC) Fruitapella (NAC)

Great idea!

This is really innovative, you're a genius!

F-Meister responds:

Dubstep 1st try Dubstep 1st try

Repetetive and too...simple

Hey just lettin ya know that dubstep is generally more out there, with odd drumbeats, complicated riffs, and more. I did enjoy this as maybe a sort of ambient loop, but I'll PM you a great dubstep remix so you can hear exactly how it should be. But kudos for trying!

WTFcartoons responds:

Hey thanks Ill take a look, always looking to get better : )

~|| Save the World ~|| Save the World

No, YOU LISTEN!

I enjoyed the song very very much, especially the unpredictable drum beat. However, I sort of lost it at "HEYHEYHEY HEY....HEY...HEYHEYHEYHEY!" Maybe it's just me and my Ocarina of Time experience (Navi) but I found that part quite annoying, maybe soften the voice a little so its not as piercing?

T-Free responds:

Thanks for the review, tfk17! Good I got a second vote against the voice, I'll definitely find a way to make it less annoying. Great you liked the song! :)

Plans And Conspiracies Plans And Conspiracies

hehehe

this song gave me fantasticular cancer. XD it was amazingly well coordinated

D.P. - Bodies [DJ_ITD Mix] D.P. - Bodies [DJ_ITD Mix]

w.......t.......f

this is completely terrible dude. you mutilated the original song. besides the fact that this shouldnt be like this, its just not good to mix with off-beat techno beat. also, theres WAY TOO MUCH NOISE!!!!!

(8-Bit) Clint Eastwood (8-Bit) Clint Eastwood

omgomg

definitely sounds like the big bad guy intro in a game. :P

Pokemon - Battle Megamix Pokemon - Battle Megamix

just a thought......

has anyone ever heard this song and not thought of an epic battle as the final battle for existence/destruction? if not, re-listen to this. epic.

~Zelda Overworld Theme Remix~ ~Zelda Overworld Theme Remix~

um, yaaaaaaaaaa

i kinda like the song, but i think you kinda killed the zelda theme. it wasnt made to be techno. not even close. i think you should tone it down a little bit

DjEagle responds:

GO FUCK YOURSELF

Zelda Memories Zelda Memories

*sniff*

i never got a chance to play OoT or majora...............this.......*snif f*.................i know wat they were like.............i now have everyones playing experience................ :....)

The-MickMad responds:

love ur review, i think that it is so far the best i've ever had :) thanks