There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

A Perfect End to a Perfect Series

Me and the girl I love are in much the same situation, so this really hit me hard. I wanted to thank you for making this and instilling hope for our future. The series was beautiful, amazingly executed, and you deserve everything you want for this. Thank you.

garfrield da cat garfrield da cat

this was really bad.

next time you should try making a legit storyline or something. i dont even care that its horribly animated, but it wasnt even funny. try to think of more material as well

garfrield-da-cat responds:

fuk u

Kirby's Magic Trick Kirby's Magic Trick

Try putting your comment at the top

This was the most worthless piece of crap i've ever seen, in fact this is worse than Jersey Shore for christ sake. Go get some form of something and when you have it, go poop on a landmine. Have a burritoful day.

What would you do?! What would you do?!

really?

wats ur obsession with bees?

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

come on man

you guys need to uncensor this! other than that, freaking hilarious and awesome, keep em comin

Two minutes of terror EP1 Two minutes of terror EP1

woah.m.g

woah....creepy....

LEFT4LOL LEFT4LOL

o my god!!!

this is ansanely accurate! everything in this video happened to me a LOT! cant stop laughing! XD

The Lost Lake The Lost Lake

very nice

i liked the video. as a poet, tend to write about darker things, feelings people hide. im a realist. most people dont like the substance but like the flow. im glad you follow in my shoes. and the band. i found this video uplkifting and inspirational. great work. (>^_^)>

PapaLongLegs responds:

cheers!

Heptagon n' Decagon Heptagon n' Decagon

wtfwtf

can you tell me what you were thinking when you made this? this was REEEEEELLLYYYY disturbing

Girlchan in Paradise Ep2 Girlchan in Paradise Ep2

ok i know wats goin on

you are completely insane. but spot on. :)